Friday, March 6, 2009

Bombay and Chandini Bar

I usually glue myself to television when i go to my place.
This time - A Wednesday, Goal, Kyun Ho Gaya Na, Bombay, Chandini Bar.

Bombay - Killings, Hatred, Bloodshed....Naaa... These things don't seem to move me a bit.

Chandini Bar - Hmmm....

Once i saw a very poor lady on a street with a small baby in her hands... She was begging for food... There was nobody around her... Helplessness was vivid in her eyes. Strongly felt she could be a prostitute(My apologies if she is not)... Got disturbed... May be coz i can never step into the shoes of a woman... But gave a try...

My Cry Never Stops.....
(As seen through the eyes of a prostitute...)

Days begun begging for food,
But there was not much of sulking.
All I could get was handful of pennies,
But was good enough to fill my small belly.
Sad tale started after my first menstrual blood oozed out,
From then on tears have not stopped pouring out from eyes.

Horny eyes started gazing at my body.
Seemed like hawks looking at it's prey.
I became a prey, I became a prey.
How I wish I would be eaten by hawks itself,
Than to be tasted by human hawks night after night.

Now my baby cries for milk for her stomach,
But my stomach is hardly filled to fill my mammary.
I am stripped off from my existence,
I am totally ripped apart.
But the blood of survival still flows within.
It flows to answer my baby's stomach growl.






No comments:

Post a Comment